What’s the GPS and what does it offer?
GPS – Generali Privilege System is a complete management system of both hospital and out-of- hospital services, with special discounts and free offers in all sectors of medical and paramedical care. GPS offers added value to the benefits of a group insurance program that can be perceived and appreciated by employees. It has been created with the needs of employees in mind: the need to have a clear picture of the insurance program and the services, as well as the contracted clinics and hospitals and the need to access a user-friendly digital environment.
It is available 24/7, 365 days a year and offers guidance for medical issues, useful information for the network of doctors, hospital and clinics. GPS can be freely used by all insured persons under the group policy (insured employee and his dependents).
Besides the easy management of the insurance covers and useful information, GPS gives you many discounts and offers:
- Check-up in hospitals and diagnostic centers
- Special prices at diagnostic centers
- Special prices at a network of Physiotherapists
- Special prices for at-home hospitalization
- Discounts at optical stores for glasses and contact lenses
- Discounts at rehabilitation centers
- Discounts for in vitro fertilization
- Discounts at cosmetic medicine centers