What papers will I need to provide Generali with, in case of hospitalization at a non-contracted hospital?

You will need to provide the following:

  • Declaration of accident or illness.
  • Original invoices and receipts for services and special materials used for the operation.
  • Receipts and medicine stamps, included in the hospital invoice.
  • Discharge Slip.

Additional papers may be required, depending on the incident:

  • Doctor’s Note (state hospitals).
  • Formal translations from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (hospitals outside Greece).
  • Medical history of the hospitalization and treatment.
  • Original Health Record Book.