What papers will I need to provide Generali with, in case of hospitalization at a non-contracted hospital?
You will need to provide the following:
- Declaration of accident or illness.
- Original invoices and receipts for services and special materials used for the operation.
- Receipts and medicine stamps, included in the hospital invoice.
- Discharge Slip.
Additional papers may be required, depending on the incident:
- Doctor’s Note (state hospitals).
- Formal translations from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (hospitals outside Greece).
- Medical history of the hospitalization and treatment.
- Original Health Record Book.