If I want to travel abroad by car, what do I have to do? What documents will I need?

In order to be able to drive abroad you will need to inform Generali Call Center at 210 8096100 or your insurance agent about your journey, its duration and the destination, in order to have a Green Card issued.

With a Green Card you will be covered for Civil Liability towards Third Parties, when driving abroad. You should contact us, in case you want to activate additional optional covers