BUSINESS LIABILITY FOR SMALL & MEDIUM SIZED BUSINESSES
Business Liability with the assurance of Generali!
You work hard every day to ensure the best possible experience for your customers. So why let an unpredictable event ruin your plans?
Generali can offer solutions for Business Liability Insurance, so you can be protected against unforeseen events or accidents that may occur within the premises of your business, which may lead to injuries or health issues, to customers, suppliers or visitors.
Since the needs of each small or medium sized business are different, each insurance program we offer is unique and carefully designed for different types of businesses; providing coverage against risks related to its nature of work. By selecting the right program, appropriate for your needs, you have the ability to enrich it with add-on covers and the flexibility to define the cover range that best suits you.
- Commercial / Professional Offices
- Schools / Afterschool Workshops / Playschools
- Retail Shops
- Cafeterias & Restaurants
- Elevator Maintenance Companies
- Parking Companies
- Auto Repair Shops
- Gas Stations
- Car Washes
- Hair Salons
- Gyms / Dance Schools
- Bungalows / Room Rentals
- Cleaning Companies
- Event Organizing Companies
- Construction Companies
- Accidents caused, within the premises, to customers, suppliers and visitors
- Accidents to customers, suppliers and visitors, due to fire, pipe leakage, product loading / unloading, elevator operation
- Food poisoning
- Accidents within a pool area
- Accidents during repair / maintenance of the premises
- Auto theft from the business’s parking area
- Damage to customers’ belongings, temporarily kept by the business
- Employer’s Liability
- Accidents due to the operation of machines / equipment of technical works
Let's talk about your
needs and dreams
What else does GPS offer?
Besides the easy management of the insurance covers and useful information, GPS gives you many discounts and offers:
- Free check-up in hospitals and diagnostic centers
- Special prices at diagnostic centers
- Special prices at a network of Physiotherapists
- Special prices for at-home hospitalization
- Discounts at optical stores for glasses and contact lenses
- Discounts at rehabilitation centers
- Discounts for in vitro fertilization
- Discounts at cosmetic medicine centers
Is GPS offered only by Generali? What is it exactly?
Yes. It is an innovation of Generali.
GPS is not an insurance program, but a free service, offered to all insured persons under a Generali group insurance program.
It is a service that has been designed to be user friendly, and facilitate all members of personnel manage their claims and insurance covers and find useful information. It can be accessed 24h a day, 365 days a year and it assures the best cost for the employer as well as the personnel.
What businesses are excluded from the GP group insurance programs?
- Already insured groups (transfer of insurance contracts cannot be made)
- Dangerous professions
- Armed Forces
- Sports teams and sports unions
- Associations and Unions
Can the payment for a GP policy be made in installments?
The payment of the premium for GP packages can only be annual or semiannual.
Can I make changes to a GP group insurance program or separate the personnel into sub groups?
The limits of the coverage of the GP programs cannot be changed. The selected program has to be the same for all members of the personnel. In other words, it is not possible to have different subgroups of personnel under one policy.
Who can be insured by the three programs, GP1, GP2, GP3?
Personnel of 18 years of age up to 70 years of age. Their dependents are also covered by the policies.
Dependents are defined as the spouse (up to 70yrs old) and the children (from 14 days old up to 19 years or 25 years old – if still in university and unmarried).
A completed health questionnaire form is necessary, for any member of the personnel to be included in the group insurance policy.
Who are the three insurance packages, GP1, GP2 and GP3, designed for?
The packages are available only to newly insured groups. A newly insured group is defined as a group that has not been insured for over a year. Minimum number of employees is ten and maximum number is 30, with no limitations in the number of dependents.
If the insured personnel is less than 10, for example 9, it is necessary to have 6 dependents, so the total number of persons reaches 15. In this case however the number of dependents cannot exceed the number of insured employees. The main insured persons cannot be less than 8.
Two or more businesses can be insured under the same contract if the legal representative is the same, and the field of business is the same. For example two restaurants, three bakeries, two clothes stores etc.