PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
If you wish to practice your rights regarding your personal data kept and processed by Generali Hellas, please fill in the Data Subject Rights Form below.
The Rights regarding Personal Data are the following:
you may request access to your Personal Data
you may ask the Company to correct Personal Data that is incorrect or incomplete.
When the processing of your personal data is based on the legitimate interest, including for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and, thus, request the stop of the processing operations.
you can ask the Company to erase Personal Data where one of the following grounds applies:
- Where the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- You withdraw consent on which the processing is based and where there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- You object to the automated decision-making and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or you object to the processing for direct marketing;
- The personal data has been unlawfully processed;
- The personal data have to be erased for compliance with any legal obligation provided for in EU or Greek law to which the Company is subject,
- The personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services.
you may ask the Company to restrict how it processes your personal data where one of the following applies:
- You contest the accuracy of your personal data, for a period enabling the Company to verify the accuracy of your Personal Data; The processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the data and request restriction of their use instead;
- The Company no longer needs the Personal Data for the purpose of processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- You have objected to processing pursuant to the right to object and automated decision making, pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the Company override yours.
You may ask the Company to transfer the Personal Data you have provided to another organization or / and ask to receive your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format.
You may withdraw your consent, at any time, for the processing of your Personal Data for which you have provided consent. Unfortunately, in this case, Generali Hellas, will no longer be able to offer the coverage provided in your policy.
If you wish to send your request via email, you can send a message to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternately, you can send your request by post, to the following address:
Personal Data Protection Officer,
35-37, Ilia Iliou str,
117 43 Athens
Complaints regarding Data Protection
You have the right to complain to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority, at the address 1-3 Kifissias Ave., PC 115 23, Athens