PERSONAL DATA PRIVACY - CV SUBMISSION
The purpose of this Personal Data Privacy Notice is to explain how and for what purposes we use your Personal Data. Please, read this notice carefully.
- Who will use your Personal Data
Generali Hellas Insurance Company S.A. will use your personal data, acting as Data Controller. If you want to contact us, please use the following details:
35-37, Ilia Iliou & Pytheou str.
117 43 Athens
Telephone: +30 2108096100
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your Personal Data, if you wish to exercise any of your rights, or make a complaint in respect of your Personal Data, you may contact our Data Protection Officer, either by telephone or by a letter to Generali’s address to the attention of the Data Protection Officer or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How we use your Personal Data
Generali will use your Personal Data in order:
- to assess and evaluate your abilities and skills in order to fill the vacancy in respect of which you set us your resume or in order to fill a different vacancy for which we consider you have suitable abilities;
- for Generali to comply with obligations imposed by the applicable legislative and regulatory framework, including complaints handling and in order to combat insurance fraud
Generali is entitled to process your Personal Data in order to evaluate your application for filling a vacancy in Generali
- Which Personal Data we use
Only Personal Data strictly necessary for the above-mentioned purposes will be processed. In particular, Generali will process:
- Your identity details (full name, ID card, Taxpayer’s Identification Number, etc.);
- Your contact details (address, telephone, e-mail, etc.);
- Details relating to your studies and professional experience;
- Any other information contained in the resume that you will send us.
In case of a positive outcome, we may request additional information as well as additional supporting documents concerning the vacancy for which you applied.
- With whom we share your Personal Data
We may share your contact details (e-mail) with companies providing skill assessment tools, if we consider it necessary.
Generali, at each time, takes all necessary measures in order to ensure that only the strictly necessary data are transferred and that all processing activities are legitimate.
Generali will not disclose in any way your personal data to any third party not related to assessment of your application, unless required by law or upon a lawful request or order by a public authority. Generali will not disclose your personal data to third parties to be used in commercial promotional activities.
- Why is the collection your Personal Data required
Your data collection is necessary for the assessment of your application to fill a vacancy in Generali.
- Your rights with respect to Personal Data
You may exercise the following rights with respect to your Personal Data: Access, Rectification, Portability, and, subject to the conditions of the law, Erasure, Restriction of Processing, and Objection.
For more information on the conditions for the exercise of your rights, you may visit the Generali website (www.generali.gr). You may exercise your rights through our website, or alternatively, you may directly contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com for the exercise of your rights and for any other information. The application for the exercise of rights is free of charge, unless the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive.
- How to file a complaint
If you believe that the protection of your personal data is being compromised in any way, you may file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority: 1-3, Kifissias Ave., 115 23 Athens, www.dpa.gr.
- How long we retain your Personal Data
We will retain and process your Personal Data for the purposes listed above for 3 years as from the submission of your resume.
Note: Applicants are responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the information contained in their resumes. In case of any change, you are kindly requested to notify us or submit a new resume.