CAR ACCIDENT TIPS & INFORMATION
Here you will find useful information in case of a car accident and a list of all the insurance companies that participate in the Greek Amicable Settlement.
Partnership with Europ Assistance
For the services of Road Assistance and Accident Care, Generali has a partnership with Europ Assistance. Central Offices: 205, Piraeus Ave., Tavros, 177 78. You can find Europ Assistance’s network of associates, here
Road Assistance & Accident Care
From a landline or mobile phone, as an outgoing call to landlines or according to the pricing policy of your phone provider. You can also call on 210 8096100. From abroad: +30 210 8096100
Find out what the benefits are and which companies participate in this system
Associate Auto Repair Shops
You can repair your car with zero cost and benefit from a special service price list.
- Remain calm.
- If there are injuries, please call the Police immediately (100).
- Place the special accident sign (red triangle) on the road, to notify other drivers.
- Call Generali Accident Care on 18112. One of our partners will be notified and will arrive at the place of the accident, to help you with the procedure:
- they will help you to fill the accident form
- they will take photos of the vehicles and the scene of the accident
- they will assist you with the Amicable Settlement Form (has to be signed by both drivers)
- they will forward all the paperwork to Generali
- If there are any eye witnesses, please write down their information before they leave.
- If your vehicle cannot be driven, due to the accident, you can arrange a transfer to the nearest repair shop or a Generali contracted repair shop for extra benefits.
The Amicable Settlement System is an agreement between insurance companies, regarding the processing of accidents and claims. In case of an accident between two drivers, you do not have to contact the other driver’s insurance company. Your claim will be processed by your insurer. In this way, claims are processed faster and you can feel more calm and secure.
- GENERALI HELLAS
- AIG EUROPE LIMITED
- ALLIANZ HELLAS
- ΑTE INSURANCE
- ATLANTIC UNION
- EPIKOURIKO KEFALEO
- ETHNIKI (NATIONAL INSURANCE)
- EURO INSURANCE LTD
- EUROPE AEGA
- EUROPEAN RELIANCE
- EUROLIFE ERB
- GROUPAMA PHOENIX
- HELLAS DIRECT INSURANCE LTD
- INTERLIFE SA
- ΝP INSURANCE
- PERSONAL INSURANCE
- PRIME INSURANCE LTD
We, at Generali, have a goal of continuously upgrading our services, so we can offer our clients the best possible support in all areas.
Through a network of partner Auto Repair Shops, we ensure that our clients receive important benefits and good service. We place great importance on elements such as qualifications, processes and know-how as well as the capabilities of the personnel and customer service. In this way we offer our clients the ability to repair their vehicle with NO direct payment from their side. Generali takes care of the payment of repair expenses, directly.
Amicable Settlement Form
List of companies that participate in the Amicable Settlement
Claim Submission Form