Your masterpieces, at our care
With a long-standing, worldwide, experience in insuring art Generali offers, both private collectors and professionals, comprehensive solutions for the cover of art collections and other valuable objects against all possible dangers. Our specialized insurance programs are characterized by clarity, wide range of coverage selection and fast claims processing.
We can take care of everything that is of great value to you.
Let's talk about your
needs and dreams
How am I covered in case of natural disaster?
In case of natural disaster, such as flood, storm, thunderstorm, snowfall, frost or hail, we cover the costs for the material damages and the expenses required for the pumping of water from your home.
In addition, with the “Natural Catastrophe Response” service, we activate a set of services in case of a major catastrophic event, thus reducing time and bureaucratic procedures. More specifically, through our network of specialized partners, you can register the damages immediately, 24 hours a day, receive advance payment to begin the repair work and to be able pay for hotel accommodation and psychological support.
What if my business cannot operate because of damages incurred?
In this case, Generali gives you a daily allowance for each day that the insured business remains non-operational, following damages incurred. on your needs.
In the event that the damage concerns loss of money, what is provided by the program?
Financial transactions are part of the daily operations of every business. To ensure your future, we cover the loss of money, checks, bills and bills of exchange due to:
- Theft/ Robbery from the Safety Deposit Box and Cash Register
- Robbery during transport
What do I have to do in case of burglary?
- Contact the police immediately
- Report the burglary/ theft to Generali or your insurance agent
How can I receive my compensation for damages caused by fire?
- You have to report the incident to the Fire Department (199)
- You have to report it to Generali or your insurance agent
Does Generali cover me against earthquake damages?
Yes, but with the following conditions:
- The property was built after 1960
- The property was built in accordance to antiseismic guidelines
- The property has not been damaged by previous earthquakes
Can Generali cover me for the compensation I might have to pay, in the event that a client or a customer has an accident within the premises of my business, caused by reasons that can be attributed to me?
We cover you as long as your program includes the following covers:
- General Liability to cover your liability towards third parties for body injury, death or damages due solely to an act or omission on your part, from the operation of your insured business
- Employer Liability to cover the liability you have as an employer towards your employees, in the event of personal injury or death during the course of their work